Deep ultraviolet for less. This DUV laser offers 224.3 nm for fraction of the cost of the competition. The laser is the size, weight and power consumption of a HeNe laser but with output in the deep UV.
The self-contained, integrated, laser controller enables remote computer control for ease of operation and flexible data collection via LabView software. With an input power less than 10 W the need for water cooling and other thermal management issues is eliminated.
The lasers reach full power in less than 20 microseconds from a cold start from any ambient temperature from -10 to 40 °C without preheating or temperature regulation. With output over 100mW and linewidths less than 3GHz or 0.0005nm these are great sources for a wide range of applications.
The most important key features at a glance:
- Low Power Consumption: < 10W
- Instant On: < 10μs from cold start
- “Soft” Pulse Output which reduces thermal damage
- Narrow Line Width: < 3GHz (0.0005nm, 0.5pm, 0.1cm-1)
- Random polarization allowes detection signatures that are insensitive to the polarization of the target material